Saturday, May 16, 2009

Where do you find the time?

I sometimes get kidded by my family and friends about the amount of time I spend on the various forms of Social Media. People who think nothing of sitting on the couch and watching a 3+ hour Yankees game...or hunkering down for a night of American Idol are always questioning me as to where do I find the time for my Blog, Twitter, Facebook etc.
Well, this afternoon I was reading Connie Crosby's blog and came across this post. Connie had embedded a video where Clay Shirky talks about this very issue.
Next time I am asked the question regarding where do I find the time...I will point them to this video.

1 comment:

Connie Crosby said...

Fascinating the shift we are seeing, isn't it? With regards to my friends who go home each evening and just watch TV, I wonder "what are you doing with your lives?". Sure, I watch lots of TV myself, but I do a range of other things at the same time.

Cheers,
Connie